- This event has passed.
AAA announces our first training webinar!
July 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$265 – $365
Big training news!
AAA believes that learning fire and security installation methods from an experienced instructor is the ideal way to learn. However, we also recognize that the burdens of traveling to a live class is difficult and expensive for many companies. Therefore, in addition to classroom and online training, we are adding instructor led training to be taught via online video conferencing. Students can participate in the class and take the exam in their office. They will be able to interact with the instructor and ask questions. Requirements are a computer with a webcam, microphone, speakers and internet access. The student will need to be in a quiet place with a minimum of outside interruptions.
Our kick-off class is Life Safety Code (LSC) on July 10, 2018 in a webinar based format. Larry Mann is the instructor.
LSC teaches students the practical application of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. Instruction focuses on the fire alarm and access control requirements for most common occupancy classes that students will encounter on a daily basis, offering insights on common errors and areas of confusion. Special attention is paid to the similarities and differences between the International Building Code (IBC) and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
- Who should attend: Technical staff, sales personnel, business owners, fire service and code officials
- CEU’s: 8
- Payment must accompany registration form to reserve a seat or pay online.(see below)
- Registration forms received less than two weeks prior to class beginning date will be charged a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling and written cancellations must be done at least five (5) business days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- If you have given five (5) business days notice that you are unable to attend, you will receive a rain check for a future class, or reimbursement less a $100 non-refundable fee.
No Refunds or Rain Checks for No Shows
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Member discounts are awarded to all current ESA members.
- Members outside