Advanced Intrusion Systems, AIS, Birmingham
July 26 @ 8:00 am - July 28 @ 5:00 pm$325 – $425
Classroom/Instructor Led Training for NTS Courses
Students learn how to select and apply proper detectors, control panels and communication devices in a variety of intrusion system applications. The course provides instruction on basic electronics and how it pertains to system design, component selection and troubleshooting.
- Who should attend: Technical staff (installation, service, and maintenance).
- CEU’s: 16
Schedule is subject to change. Minimum class requirement—10 students.
- Course may be cancelled due to lack of attendance. Please register early!
- If you are booking a hotel room, be wary of non-refundable reservations.
- AAA can add new classes for 10 students or schedule a private class for your company.
- Payment must accompany registration form to reserve a seat or pay online.(see below)
- Registration forms received less than two weeks prior to class beginning date will be charged a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling and written cancellations must be done at least five (5) business days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- If you have given five (5) business days notice that you are unable to attend, you will receive a rain check for a future class, or reimbursement less a $100 non-refundable fee.
No Refunds or Rain Checks for No Shows
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Member discounts are awarded to all current ESA members.
- Members outside of Alabama must provide proof of membership or pay nonmember rate.
- $25 fee for NSF.