- This event has passed.
Certified Alarm Technician-Level 1, Montgomery
July 11 @ 8:00 am - July 13 @ 5:00 pm$355 – $455
Classroom/Instructor Led Training for NTS Courses
The Certified Alarm Technician Level One course is the industry standard for learning all facets of the alarm industry. This course presents an overview of the theory, installation and maintenance of alarm systems, basic electricity, standards, perimeter detection, space detection, fire systems, control panels, communications, CCTV, job planning, and false alarm prevention.
- Who should attend:Technicians, service personnel, installation personnel, sales staff, and business owners.
- CEU’s: 24
Schedule is subject to change. Minimum class requirement—10 students.
- Course may be cancelled due to lack of attendance. Please register early!
- If you are booking a hotel room, be wary of non-refundable reservations.
- AAA can add new classes for 10 students or schedule a private class for your company.
- NTS 2 day classes $355.00 (Member), $455.00 (Non-Member)
- Payment must accompany registration form to reserve a seat.
- Registration forms received less than two weeks prior to class beginning date will be charged a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling and written cancellations must be done at least five (5) business days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- If you have given five (5) business days notice that you are unable to attend, you will receive a rain check for a future class, or reimbursement less a $100 non-refundable fee.
No Refunds or Rain Checks for No Shows
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Member discounts are awarded to all current ESA members.
- Members outside of Alabama must provide proof of membership or pay nonmember rate.
- $25 fee for NSF.