- This event has passed.
Fire Alarm Installation Methods-FAIM, Huntsville
December 5 @ 8:00 am - December 6 @ 5:00 pm
Classroom/Instructor Led Training for NTS Courses
This course, followed by an examination, provides broad training for attendees to learn proper installation and service requirements for commercial and household fire alarm systems based on NFPA and ICC codes. NFPA now requires that fire inspection and testing personnel be knowledgeable and trained, and that service personnel be qualified and experienced. This course provides the information needed for installers and service technicians to become familiar with fire alarm system requirements necessary to gain certification and prove competence.
- Who should attend: Individuals seeking fire certification, technical staff, sales personnel, business owners, fire service and code officials.
- CEU’s: 16
Schedule is subject to change. Minimum class requirement—10 students.
- Course may be cancelled due to lack of attendance. Please register early!
- If you are booking a hotel room, be wary of non-refundable reservations.
- AAA can add new classes for 10 students or schedule a private class for your company.
- Payment must accompany registration form to reserve a seat or pay online.(see below)
- Registration forms received less than two weeks prior to class beginning date will be charged a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling and written cancellations must be done at least five (5) business days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- If you have given five (5) business days notice that you are unable to attend, you will receive a rain check for a future class, or reimbursement less a $100 non-refundable fee.
No Refunds or Rain Checks for No Shows
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Member discounts are awarded to all current ESA members.
- Members outside