Classroom/Instructor Led Training for NTS Courses
This course, followed by an examination, focuses on the service, repair, testing, inspection and preventative maintenance aspects of today’s electronic security systems. Troubleshooting, Service and Maintenance offers dealers/integrators an additional revenue stream and the potential for significant profits through these additional services. This course is ideal for individuals seeking to expand their knowledge on the proper procedures to service, repair and maintain intrusion, fire, video surveillance and access control systems and covers the fundamentals of troubleshooting as well as specific troubleshooting procedures for today’s systems
- Who should attend: Technical staff
- CEU’s: 16
Schedule is subject to change. Minimum class requirement—10 students.
- Course may be cancelled due to lack of attendance. Please register early!
- If you are booking a hotel room, be wary of non-refundable reservations.
- AAA can add new classes for 10 students or schedule a private class for your company.
- Payment must accompany registration form to reserve a seat or pay online.(see below)
- Registration forms received less than two weeks prior to class beginning date will be charged a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling and written cancellations must be done at least five (5) business days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- If you have given five (5) business days notice that you are unable to attend, you will receive a rain check for a future class, or reimbursement less a $100 non-refundable fee.
No Refunds or Rain Checks for No Shows
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Member discounts are awarded to all current ESA members.
- Members outside of Alabama must provide proof of membership or pay nonmember rate.
- $25 fee for NSF.